- Be regular in bringing and writing the school diary every day.
- Come to school well-groomed and in proper uniform with shoes well-polished. Boys should get a regular haircut (crew cut).
- Be regular in attendance and never be late to school. Be punctual.
- Attend the Morning Assembly without fail.
- Always move out of the class with a buddy.
- Look after the property of your school. Help to keep it clean and tidy.
- Keep your surroundings and class clean and tidy. Throw waste paper, wrappers etc. into the waste paper basket.
- Turn off the tap after drinking water. Keep toilets clean.
- Switch off the fans and lights when not in use.
- Be fair and honest at work, be nice to each other. Show good sportsman spirit.
- Be courteous and respectful to elders.
- Read the newspaper daily.
- Be kind to trees, flowers and animals
- Bring articles of value such as rings or pieces of jewellery to school. The school will not be held responsible for the loss of such articles.
- Lend or borrow money or any precious article.
- Make loud noise or create confusion in the class room, school auditorium or elsewhere in the school building.
- Frequent absenteeism. 75% attendance is compulsory in an academic session.
- Be out of the class without the permission of the teacher/Headmistress/Principal.
- Behave rudely or bully your classmates or any other student